Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'm Fucking Sick Of Waking Up In This House,With No Fucking Food.Open Up The Fridge And All I See Is Prescription Pills,Bottles Of Condiments & A Bottle Of Coke.I Have To Use My Own Money To Buy Food.Everyday?Yes....Sometimes,I Feel A Lil Fucked Up That Everything I Will Have To Use My Own Money.My Ezlink,My Expenses,My Stuffs,Even Food...Nope,There's No Cooking In The House.It's Either You Buy Your Own Food Or You Find Stuff In The Kitchen To Eat,If Not,You Starve..

The Living Condition In This House?Nope,It's Fucked Up.Here's An Example....
I Woke Up(Slept On The Floor),Went To My Living Room,See My Dad On The Sofa,Sleeping With The Tv Switch On,I Went To The Kitchen,Same Shit..No Food.Went To My Mum's Room,She's Gone To Work Without Cooking Or Leaving Me Money To Eat.So There I Go,There's Nothing To Eat,Nothing To Do..All I Is Switch On My Lappy,Log In To Facebook,See How People Enjoying Their Lifes Through Their Photos & All That Shits.Browse Through Tumblr,Reblog Nirvana's Photos,Read Those Lil Quotes Which Is Really Motivating,Look At All Those FOOD PICTURES They Post...

I Always Wanted A Life Like Those Normal People You Know..Their Mum Cooks,Leaves A Couple Of Dishes Before Going To Work.Dads Goes To Work,Leaves You A Couple Of Dollars.The House Is Clean.I Have A Comfortable Bed.You Go Out,And Get Home With Dinner On The Table.Your Family Watching Tv Together..Haiz...Dream On..

But Whatever It Is,I Still Appreciate The Life I Had Now.There's Always A Reason To Why I Have To Face Hardship.And There's Always Someone Out There Have More Fucked Up Life,So I'm Glad & Grateful To What I have Now..

1 comment:

  1. Hai. I spent my whole time thinking abt the same thing, mayb its nt bad as yr's bt yeah, like things like transportation money and jus money fr school or work or jus gng out and to cme home from a rly tiring day bt home doesnt feel like home at all. Honestly i jus wnt to be anybody othr thn me too. Bt dont be too hard on yrself. It rly proves who you are. Being independent and you are yr own responsibility. Nt many cn appreciate th true meaning of life like you. Jus stay strong and succeed and hve th life you wnt to live in in th future (:

    ReplyDelete